WHY YOU SHOULD BE USING BEARD OIL!
With all this talk about beard oil, it’s a surprise that so many people are still learning about it and what it can do for your beard. With so many beard oil options available nowadays, what should you be looking for and should you be using it? Of course you should be, if you take your beard game seriously. This post will look into beard oil benefits; how to care for the beard for maximum beard style and also some testimonials from bearded men using TheGroomedManCo. Beard Oils.
Beard hair is different to the hair on your head, and how you care for it will directly impact its ability to grow healthily. Below are some HAIR NECESSITIES of beard care:
- In order to clean the beard, shampoo 1-2 times a week and condition tri-weekly (not on the days that you shampoo). Too much shampooing of the beard will strip away natural oils, shine and rob your beard of its man essence.
- After each wash, gently pat-dry the beard to avoid irritation and hair damage.
- Apply TheGroomedManCo. Beard Oil to nourish and protect the hair and skin.
- To keep the beard looking like the boss it is, gently comb it daily to undo the knots and stimulate circulation.
- When length gets in the way of that Friday night Souvlaki, trim the beard with sharp barber scissors and remove any damaged hair. A comb can be used as a guide to help monitor length.
- After you’ve consumed that delicious Souvlaki, consider a diet rich in vitamins A, B3, B5, B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Biotin – it will give your beard the best chance to reach its full potential.
TheGroomedManCo. Beard Oils are made with pure to botanical oils (in their purest form), made in Melbourne, Australia. Pure to botanical oils don’t lose their integrity, their shelf life is maximised due to its high concentration (this is why our beard oils scent won’t fade in the bottle as you use it) and have therapeutic benefits for the hair and skin instead of acting as a fragrance only. So what are the benefits of using beard oil and why should you be using it?
- Beard oil is enriched with vitamins, micronutrients and fatty acids that improve beard/skin health and strengthen the hair follicles. A healthy beard starts with a nutritious diet and healthy skin (follicles).
- Beard oil moisturises and restores the epidermis, ridding the beard of flakey skin and promoting ideal beard growth conditions.
- Softens and treats dry/rough beards. There will be instant benefits, but after 2 weeks of using beard oil you’ll experience the added benefits and you won’t believe how good your facial fuzz looks and feels.
- Helps soothe the dreaded itch and reduces skin irritation and redness. This will ensure that you don’t look like a walking rash on your next date.
So it’s been just under a month since I’ve started using this oil, and I couldn’t be happier. My beard is so much softer, the amount of hair that falls out when I comb it out has more than halved, and I’m constantly asked by people what I put in it to make it so shiny. Super impressed! @irkieran
I have the Mangrove Citrus oil, which is excellent. Not only does it smell great, it really does do what it says on the packet! My beard is softer and more manageable than it has ever been. I have tried other beard oils before, and none worked anywhere near as well. @philcarnege
This beard oil is some sort of sorcery. How a beard oil can make my beard smell so nice and feel so soft is outrageous. Thanks @thegroomedmanco for making my face feel as soft as a cloud. Your customer service is 10/10! Will be recommending to friends and will be buying again. @dude_7
Being someone who needs to meet with people on a daily basis, I need to ensure that I take great care in the maintenance and health of my beard! I was very happy with how the beard oil product felt and smelt through out the day. It gave my beard a really good soft conditioned feel without an over powering smell. I would definitely recommend this product to any bearded friend of mine. @sashmits
All prices are in Australian Dollars.
SHOP The Ultimate Beard Oil Pack (FREE worldwide shipping, $100AUD for International customers)
SHOP Cloves Off Beard Oil
SHOP Man Mint Beard Oil