Today we will take a look at one of TheGroomedManCo. beard oils – Mangrove Citrus.
This beard oil was formulated carefully taking into account the benefits that pure to botanical essential oils can possess. Mangrove citrus was formulated taking into account that photo sensitivity can be an issue with lemon essential oils, so we picked lemongrass oil instead to produce the same scent but without the effects lemon essential oils have. Let’s take a look a bit deeper into what’s in our oils, and why.
- ARGAN OIL: High in fatty acids and micro elements to restore moisture into the skin, protect and prevent beard hair damage, and adds shine to the beard so people think you’re a wizard!
- JOJOBA OIL: Great for sensitive skin as it is an anti-inflammatory, heals skin, is light and doesn’t clog pores. It also breaks down sebum for healthier and clean hair leaving your beard super soft so you don’t cut your loved ones face open when giving them a kiss!
- SWEET ALMOND OIL: Almond oil is rich in vitamin A, B and E, which are great for skin health. It gets rid of damaged beard ends, also softens and treats ‘bearddruff’. No more dead skin cells on your suit or in your lunch!
- LEMONGRASS OIL: Aromatherapy proponents suggest that essential oils may positively affect a number of biological factors, including heart rate, stress levels, blood pressure, breathing, and immune function. It also is a great oil for treating bacteria that causes folliculitis.
- CYPRESS OIL: A natural antiseptic and great for congested skin. This oil is a great natural deodorant, which is why Mangrove Citrus Beard Oil fans rave on about how great the scent is!
- PATCHOULI OIL: When people want to touch your beard it can be quite annoying. I combed this majestic creature and shaped it perfectly! Patchouli is a natural insect repellant.
All prices are in Australian Dollars.
SHOP The Ultimate Beard Oil Pack (FREE worldwide shipping, $100AUD for International customers)
SHOP Cloves Off Beard Oil
SHOP Man Mint Beard Oil